Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Week Old

Well, Max is one week old now and doing very well! As I said in my last post Paige loves him so much and as it turns out, Max also loves her! When he is awake and she is around, he looks for her. It's really quite cute!
Max had a hard time nursing at first but now has the hang of it! In fact when he is awake there is no where else he would rather be than with me! He is like a bottomless pit! You can see that he is trying to eat Josh's hand.
I took him to the Dr. and he is almost back up to his birth weight. We brought him home at 6lb 15oz and in one week is now 7lb 3oz. I love how small he is and wish that he would stay this small forever! Although he doesn't look so small in this picture eh! All that eating is doing him some good.
Paige loving her brother. She gets so excited when she gets to hold him. Nothing would make her happier then to just hold her cute little Baby as she calls him.
We took him to the park yesterday and he spent the whole time sleeping which was fine because then I could play with Paige more! He is so dang sweet, I can't believe that it has already been a week. We are loving him with us and we are so thankful to have his sweet spirit in our family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I think he looks like an Erekson - but he's still young yet. :) -Rachel

Katie said...

SO CUTE! He's a tan little guy too.
Congrats! And I hope all is well!
:)

Rebecca said...

what an adorable little guy. i have something to bring over since i missed the shower but i have had a cough bug that i don't want to pass on. i will be in touch though i can't wait to hold him.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Sarah. It is so much fun having a little boy.

Enjoy every moment!!

Mel said...

He is a doll. I can't believe that they come out so small, you just forget. Well, have fun with that cutie!

Cathy said...

Really cute little guy. Love the pictures with Paige. Hope you are getting some sleep : )

Laurel said...

Sarah,
What a darling little boy, and Paige just looks so cute with him. Congratulations and have fun you cute mom!