Thanks Harkers for watching Paige all day so we could have our baby and for being such awesome friends, we don't know what we would do without you guys!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Introducing...
Maxwell Matthias was born Friday May 23 at 8:20 pm. He is 7lb 5oz and 20 1/4 in long. He was smaller than Paige by 10 oz which was nice. Paige was so excited to see Max and she sure does love him. She wants to hold him and kiss him and love him. She is a great big sister and can't wait to bring him home.
Proud mom and dad. Mom and Max are doing great!
Our sweet boy. He is so awake all the time, he is so alert and wants to look at everything. He is such a good baby and so far super easy and very happy! We have been so blessed.
Welcome to our family Max, we hope that you are in for a great adventure! We all love you and are so excited to have you here.

Thanks Harkers for watching Paige all day so we could have our baby and for being such awesome friends, we don't know what we would do without you guys!
Thanks Harkers for watching Paige all day so we could have our baby and for being such awesome friends, we don't know what we would do without you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations! He truly is a darling little guy. We are so happy for you guys. He has a great birthday; as it was our anniversary yesterday, but we will share the day with him:) I can't wait to see the pictures as he grows. What a cutie.
He is amazing!! I love the pictures. I cannot wait to meet him. Guess what? Ben and Louise had their baby too. So little Max has a little Fiona cousin only a day apart. What a great weekend!
Congrats Sarah, He is adorable. I am so happy for you guys. It is such a wonderful journey having children. Enjoy every moment.
Take Care.
Marcy
Yay! He is beautiful (handsome??) I want details!! How long did it take for the little cutie to come out?? Hopefully we will talk soon.
Congratulations!!! He is so cute! I love the hair! Hope you're doing well! So exciting!
CONGRATS! He is BEAUTIFUL!
I couldn't believe that you were pregnant when I saw you at church a couple of weeks ago!
I miss seeing you weekly! =(
I just can't get over how stinkin cute he is. It was fun to see you today and hang out for a bit. I'm glad things are going good and I know your moms coming tomorrow but still don't hesitate to call if you need anything.
He is darling. Congratulations to your family. I'm glad to hear you both are doing so well!
He's seriously cute. I can't wait to do photos. :)
The pic of Paige and Max is adorable. I love it.
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad he's here!
That is awesome I hope that you enjoy your new bundle of joy. He is very cute. I love his hair.
Tracy
What a perfect blog you have. I have read every single word. I was enthrawled. I just love you guys so much. I can't say congratulations enough. What a wonderful gift from heaven. Soak in these first few weeks of perfectness. And please give Max a kiss from me. He looks so handsome already. Sarah, I hope you are feeling well. We'll have to chat sometime.
Love ya,
britnee
I hadn't read anyone's blogs in a few days and just saw yours! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you and your growing family! He is soo adorable. I think Paige's days of saying "no" to the question of being a big sister are over. She is looking pretty happy with it!
Oh my gosh, he's just beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of Paige kissing him! Congrats! I'm so happy for your adorable little family!!
Love,
E
Post a Comment