Tuesday, May 20, 2008
BBQ's, Friends and Lots and Lots of Fun
Wow, 2 years gone and 2 more to go and another baby almost here! Time sure flies when you are having fun!
This picture was taken at the white coat ceremony when we all first got here in 2006!
2 years later with a couple of guys missing, Kyle and Rob everyone one else came out to the BBQ we had at Leo and Elizabeth's house including Bob, it was so much fun, thanks for the fun memories! We'll take another one in 2 more years.
We started off the festivites with Paige and Trace riding in the jeep, it was a huge hit amoung the kids that were there!
We ate lots of yummy food made from the master chef's Bob and Leo. Bob and Leo handed out $1 bills to everyone and what would be a get toether with our friends with out a little friendly competition eh? The girls had a shoot out with the beloved paintball gun that we often loose our husbands to. Who ever got the most points won the loot! congrats to Elizabeth who beat me by 1 point! And thanks to Bob for the helpful tips!
2nd year has been a time of babies in our class, either someone has just had a baby or we are still pregnent, forever it seems. Brittany is 5 months, Elizabeth 81/2 months and me due any second! I even jumped on the Christensen's tramp to get this baby but obviously it didn't work.
The boys played the best of who knows how many with paper, rock, scissors. They kept changing the rules and trading parteners and who knows whatelse, but it was pretty funny to watch them try to figure out what was going on! My awesome husband won that one so he got the guys pot of $. Good job honey!

Then of course we had to get the kids involved in the competition, so we had a running race which the kids loved. They started out at mom's end and ran to dad and back to mom. There were no winners for this one only lots of hugs and kisses and the most delightful sounds of children laughing and squeeling. I loved it!
Josh chasing Paige, I had to add this one, I love her face!
Next came the ceremonial burning of the scrubs for hump day. After they were drenched in gas Paul did the honours of lighting them on fire. He was very brave!
And boy did they set fire! We didn't calculate the hose reaching the fire very well so the grass got a little bit burned as well! Sorry guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Crack the egg was fun! Too bad it looks like I'm laying one! Still worth it though!! All the kidos were darling.
We need to do that more often. It was a blast. Only next time you won't be prego! I am so excited to see your little guy
you guys are so fun! some times I wish we got in with your year because you guys actually do stuff with each other. I guess I shouldn't complain it's not like I make a ton of effort to get the 1st years together. Oh well. any way I loved the burning of the scrubs too funny!
Seeing these pictures makes me miss you. It looks like you have made some great friends. I can't wait to hear about your little baby guy!
How fun! You guys are so blessed to have such wonderful friends around you guys. I can't believe you are going to pop any time now. Take care of yourself and that little guy growing side you.
Post a Comment