Monday, June 2, 2008
3rd Year Here We Come!
Today was Josh’s first day as a 3rd year for dental school! With 3rd year he started up in the clinic and I was his first patient and he was amazing! I got X-Rays done and he checked out my teeth for me. It seems that I have pretty good teeth but have a couple of small cavities that need to be fixed. This is good news for him because this will give him some points that he needs to graduate. I have to say that I’m a little nervous but have full confidence in him and he will do a great job! I love seeing him work and seeing him at school. It’s is so much to be there with him. Any excuse to spend time with the man I love, I’ll take even if it includes being stuck with a needle in my mouth! Ouch! I’m so proud of him for doing so well and we are half way done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah- Max is just a doll! I wish I was there to hold him! I hope you are feeling well. I know Paige will be the best big sister. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment