My friend came and tok some pictures of Max and Paige a couple of weeks ago. Max was 2 weeks old. They turned out really nice, she did an amazing job on them. Thanks Adri for doing this for us. Here are a couple of our sweet boy and beautiful girl.
Wow!!!! Those are so beautiful. He is so gorgeous; if you can say that about a boy. You guys are so blessed to have two cute kiddos. Thanks for the update I love seeing the little ones grow.
You all have been having way too much fun! Keep it up! :) It is soo good to see so many smiles! Your children are beautiful. Little Max looks like his sister - especially in that picture of him yawning. By the way - great pictures! Miss you guys!
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
9 comments:
Wow!!!! Those are so beautiful. He is so gorgeous; if you can say that about a boy. You guys are so blessed to have two cute kiddos. Thanks for the update I love seeing the little ones grow.
You all have been having way too much fun! Keep it up! :) It is soo good to see so many smiles! Your children are beautiful. Little Max looks like his sister - especially in that picture of him yawning. By the way - great pictures! Miss you guys!
These are really beautiful pictures! They're all adorable and I really love the first one with the feet! So cute!
What great keepsakes! Babies are so amazing. I cannot wait to meet him!
Beautiful pics and beautiful babes!
Absolutely precious! She truly has a gift when it comes to photography. Your little ones are darling! I wish I could hold little Max!
I love those pictures! What a couple of adorable kids - and Paige looks just like you.
GORGEOUS! Your friend is a great photographer....
I hope to be like her someday.
Oh and it helped that she had great subjects!
Your children are BEE-YOU-TIFUL!
Those pictures are gorgeous!
Post a Comment