Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Max's Blessing
This is a week late but Max was blessed on June 22nd. These are the guys that were in our circle. Josh's uncle Tom, Dad, cousin Bob and C. Harker who he and his wife have been our best friends forever were there to share in our joy. It was really nice and Max did very well until he exploded in his blessing outfit on the way home, but such is life with a new born eh!

This is the dress that has been passed down in my family for over 100 years. Everyone was either Blessed or Christened in it starting with my Great Grandmother and down the line. It is a beautiful dress but we had Max blessed in something else and then took pictures of him in it to carry on the tradition. Paige was blessed in the dress!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What an adorable little family! You look amazing by the way.
Wow. 100 years. Amazing.
And ditto from the last comment....you look amazing Sarah babe!
Sorry we couldn't get there! It would have been great to be apart of that great day. I am so glad that Matt was able to go! Did Eliza go too? We have to get down there and see you guys.
Sarah, I don't know that I have told you yet but you look REALLY GOOD! I know after having a new born some times we don't feel like we look good but these pictures show that you look amazing for just having a baby! We love you guys!
Hum i want to say Great Job you two!!! Very very cute!!! I have a new blog... jen does the whole fam.. and i do my job and thing i guess.
Post a Comment