Sunday, July 6, 2008

Waterslide Fun!

I surprised Josh this weekend with taking him to Caribbean Cove Water Park at the Holiday Inn in Northern Indy, unfortunatly we forgot the camera. We gave the kids to Josh’s cousin to watch for the evening. We got there and ate at one of the restaurants which was pretty good but the structure of the hotel was beautiful. We played at the water park for a few hours and had a total blast. It’s been awhile since we’ve been able to do the slides together so it was so much fun to race each other and have tube tipping wars. I felt like we were dating again, it was a lot of fun. After the park closed we went and got the kids and spent the night. Then in the morning after breakfast we went back to the park to play some more. The water was really warm so it was prefect for Max to be in. He loved the lazy river; it totally put him to sleep. He loves the water so he definitely came to the right family. Paige had a blast playing in the water and splashing, she loves to go under the water but doesn’t know that she can’t swim yet so we have to keep a close eye on her or she’ll jump in anywhere! She’s crazy like that. It was a perfect get away for us even though we were so close to home. Josh didn’t get a break between 2nd and 3rd year because we had Max that weekend so it was the stress reliever that was much needed in our house.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a fun getaway! Sometimes the ones close to home are the most relaxing and fun of ALL! :)

Cathy said...

That sounds like a great break. I love water parks. I am glad the water was warm. That can make or break a water day.

Cecily said...

Oh that sounds like such a nice weekend!! I'm glad you had such a great time. "Breaks" make all the difference!

nickh said...

Water Park in Indy. I guess I missed that and no cam.. that to bad.. glad you guys had a lot of fun!!