Max at 8 weeks! After much coaxing I got Max to smile for the camera and how sweet is his smile. We feel so blessed to have his little spirit in our home! He's also starting to giggle and oh how we love it!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Smiles From Our Sweet Boy
I have finally updated and so there is a lot to see if you are interested!
Max at 8 weeks! After much coaxing I got Max to smile for the camera and how sweet is his smile. We feel so blessed to have his little spirit in our home! He's also starting to giggle and oh how we love it!




Max at 8 weeks! After much coaxing I got Max to smile for the camera and how sweet is his smile. We feel so blessed to have his little spirit in our home! He's also starting to giggle and oh how we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute! When he smiles I do see a little piage in him, I love these pictures he looks so happy!
What a beautiful baby boy! His smile is very contagious.
Ereksons,
Max is so cute! He does look so much like you both. Sweet smiles!
I can't believe how much your sweet little guy looks like Page. He is such a doll. I'm glad everything went well with his birth and I'm sure you are enjoying 3rd year. We miss you guys
Oh my gosh! He is SO CUTE! He looks like his mom! :) He is darling! Aren't boys the best?
Oh my goodness! How precious- he is SO cute! I wish I was there to hold him :)
Post a Comment