Sunday, June 8, 2008
New Pool & Hours of Fun
My mom bought Paige a new pool and after the neverending storm we had yesterday we got it out and filled it up and she played and played and played!

We also took the sand out of the sand box and it got filled with water! Anything with water Paige is drawn to and will spend hours there, I guess she gets that from me. Oh to be young and care free again. She is my water baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is a sweet pool! Looks like tons of fun! You have a cute family...
The pool looks awesome! I bet Paige will have plenty more hours of fun in the pool this summer!
That looks like so much fun. You guys are so lucky to have a yard to do awesome things like that in it. Your little guy is a cutie. And can I tell you how awesome your mom is for coming and helping for so long. It is so nice when parents can help out like that.
Paige is such a doll! We miss you guys!
Congrats on new baby Max you guys! He looks very sweet.
Does it really surprise you that you have a water baby after yourself?
Remember all of those sweet memories in the Cardno's pool. Ahh...I'll never forget swimming late nights with you my Sarah!
Miss you like crazy! Say hi to Mo for me!
Post a Comment