Paige called me into her room this morning when she woke up to get her and when I went in this is what I walked into! She said to me "wook at all my books mommy" She was so proud of her self that she had gotten a bunch of books off her shelf and was reading them. She proceeded to tell me that she was going to read them all. She is so much fun and she makes me laugh. My days are filled with surprises when she is around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe how old she is looking. We need to have her and Hailey play together; I think that they would be great friends. Both Mark and I said that Hailey would do the same thing of putting all her books on her bed. Luckily, for now, she is still in a crib.
That is very cute Sarah. She's got cute walls too! I wish we could paint. :(
Post a Comment