Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome Home Dad

Here is a little video of Paige and Josh jumping on the exercise ball. We were so excited to have him come home and spend some time with us last night. I feel that it has been forever since he’s been home early. With tests and boards and lab stuff he’s super busy. We are sure looking forward to 3rd year when he’ll be home more. I miss him a lot and so does Paige. She always asks every time the phone rings if that is daddy or when she sees a white car if daddy’s home. She sure does love him and so do I! I'm so proud of him though and all the hard work that he is putting in for his education. He's amazing to me!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute videos..family time is so much fun!

Jen said...

Paige is so cute! and so big!!!