Friday, February 29, 2008

Ready set jump

Josh came home early unexpectedly last night horray! He has a big test this Monday and so he stays late at school to study and then comes home anywhere between 8-10pm. Sometimes Paige will go for days with out seeing her daddy whom she adores. It was such a nice surprise to have him home because we sure do miss him when he’s gone. She to jump and play on the big exercise ball that we have. Since I’ve thrown my back out twice this week I can’t pick her up or play like we normally do. So I told her that when daddy comes home he’ll jump with her. The second he walked in the door, after her shrieking with excitement to see him they jumped and jumped and jumped some more. She is so happy to see her dad as am I. They have so much fun together and Josh is such an awesome dad and husband that who wouldn’t want to be with him for hours and hours? I know that I sure want to spend as much time with him as I can. Ready set Jump!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Isn't it such a nice surprise when they come home early! I know what you are going through and all I can say is that I am sorry. It is so hard to have them gone so much. Third year is a ton better; well, at least in podiatry school. I couldn't go back to the way it was with Mark studying all the time. Well, it sure looks like they had fun with the ball. I hope your back gets feeling better. Love ya.

Ashley and Cody said...

I love when Cody comes home early too. You and Josh are such a cute couple. Those Ketchup chips look tasty too!!