Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let's go fly a kite

I know that I have posting a lot but I finally got it figured out I think so I have lots to post. I am loving this blogging thing because it makes me take more pictures and keep track of them. Here is our sweet girl! On Sunday it was really warm, well a lot warmer than it has been. The wind was blowing like crazy though and so we decided to take Paige outside and fly a kite with her.

It didn't work out the best but it was still a lot of fun. The wind was crazy strong but not blowing in one direction. It would blow and pick up the kite for a sec and then all of a sudden stop and pick up again going in a differnt direction. A little bit frustrating for flying a kite but Paige didn't seem to mind, she thought it was so much fun just being out side. It's been awhile since we could go outside so she was loving that. But then it started to blow cold wind so she was done ans ready to go in.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Sunday was so nice I loved it and can't wait for more warm weather. Looks like a lot of fun.

Jami said...

all you do for the tag is copy the questions and answer them and if you want to tag others you can do that.

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

How fun! I used to love flying kites and I can't wait until we can take Harley out to fly them!