Friday, February 29, 2008
My craving or Paige's?
I’ve had this mad craving for Ketchup chips and of course you can’t get them here in America so my angel mother sent me an unexpected package with some in there. She saved me. I busted into them as soon as they came and Paige was asleep while all this was going on. Well, she woke up and while downstairs alone, I came down because she was being awfully quiet and you know that when your child is quiet you need to suspect something. So I go down and find her eating my craving food! Needless to say I just laughed because it seemed that she was craving them as much as I was. Good thing I’m going home to Canada next week so I can restock.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is too cute. I have never even heard of these chips; I will have to try them some day. I am glad that you get to get some more. That would be the worst to have a craving and not get to give into it. :)
Post a Comment