Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love rubs

Paige has such a tender heart and is so excited for her baby brother to come. She has started sitting on the bed next to me while I lay down, she lift up my shirt and rubs my growing belly. She loves to talk to the baby and tell him that she is going to be his big sister. She mostly yells hello at him though and ask when he's coming to her house. It's really cute and I love having that time with her. I often ask her if she will sing to him and what she is going to teach him. To the song question her answer is always "in just a min kay" and then she doesn't really answer the other questions, but it is a special bonding time for her, the baby and myself that I look forward to every morning.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. I was browsing through all of the people
I found and their are lots of Manchester babies. How is Indy?

Jami said...

Welcome aboard! So glad you decided to start one. We can get together this week if you would still like some help.

Cathy said...

Love the new lay out. Great background. Looks like you guys are having fun out there!