Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been Tagged by Jami

Things you may not know about us!

Who asked who on 1st date: We were set up on a blind date.
Who said I love you first: I told Josh that I thought that I was falling in love with him then he told me he loved me so technically he said it first.
Who kissed who first: Josh kissed me first and it was the most perfect first kiss, we were out at Bever Dick park at a bon fire, after I punched him in the mouth he kissed me.
How long did you date: Forever! We started dating March 4th 2000 and after missions we finally got married 2004
Who Proposed: Josh proposed! He came home to Canada to ask permission to marry me. The same day he asked permission my mom called ahead to this really nice restaurant on the Fraser river and gave them her credit card # we went there for a very romantic dinner and after dinner we walked down to the ferry and rode across to Maple Ridge and back reminiscing about our younger years of dating. We walked to the beach behind the restaurant and he proposed. It was perfect and beautiful and the second happiest day of my life next to getting married.
Who Eats More: Josh can pack it away pretty good despite how small he is!
Who's Taller: Josh is taller
Who's Smarter: I would have to say he is but I did get a higher GPA then him one semester in college and I was so proud of myself.
Who Cooks Dinner: I ususaly cook during the week and Josh takes over on the weekends.
Who does Laundry: It is pretty equal. Josh is really good about doing laundry, but I hate folding so he does most of the folding.
Who does dishes: I do the dishes during the week and again Josh is pretty good at taking over on the weekends.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Josh does but some how he ends up on my side of the bed while I cling to the edge to stay on!
Who mows the lawn: The tiny lawn we have, Josh does it .
Who wears the pants: I would have to say this is pretty even
Who drives when together: Josh drives because he doesn't get to drive the 4Runer that much and he loves it so I let him drive unless we are in a hurry, then I drive!
Who Pays the Bills: Josh pays the bills
Who has more Siblings: I have more; Josh is the oldest of 4 and I am the youngest of 7
What have I left out: Probably a lot of stuff but nothing that is super interesting!
I am tagging: Nicole, Kristen, Mel and Cathy and Tricia!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

oh oh oh tag me!!!!!!!

cool to see that your blogging!

Harrop Family said...

hey how do you do this?? SO awesome. I'd love to have this on my sight as well ~Britnee

Ashley and Cody said...

You guys are such a cute couple and I can't wait to see your new little guy. I'm glad you started a blog.