Friday, February 15, 2008



We have 15 weeks left until our little guy comes. I asked Paige before we found out what we were having if it were a girl what we should name her and she said "girl" and then I asked her what we should name it if it's a boy and she thought about it for a min and said "yucky" So now that we know we are having a boy I guess his name is going to be yucky because we sure don't have any names picked out. So if anyone has any ideas throw them this way because we need all the help we can get!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations on the boy! I can't believe you are going to have two kids soon. Time just seems to fly lately. I still remember being up at BYU-Idaho with you guys. Anyway, we have a blog if you would like to check us out. maurerblog.blogspot.com Keep in touch. I hope all is going well. Good to have you in the blogging world.
-Melanie

Jen said...

Hooray! I am so glad you started a blog and I am so excited you are having a boy! You will love your little boy. I love having both. Check our blog out:
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com

I love blogs for keeping in touch!

Cathy said...

Hey This is cousin Cathy from MN. I am totally addicted to blogs lately. I am so excited that you have one! Ours is Applevalleymom.blogspot.com. I am going to put you guys on our favorites list so I can check you guys often.

Harrop Family said...

Yea for babies!!!!! Congratulations on getting a boy. He will melt your heart I'm sure. No names ideas,sorry. I'm super glad you are starting a blog. Good idea. Have a happy day.
~Britnee

sheena said...

Congratulations on the new baby. It is fun that you have a blog now. I love blogs! My blog is: www.leesfam.blogspot.com

sheena randall lees