Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Welcome to Manchester!
So lucky for us, our upstairs toilet is leaking through the ceiling into our laundry room. When we first moved in, there was and still is a huge crack in our toilet. I called the office to have them
come and replace the toilet but they said that it wasn't causing any problems and it wasn't leaking or anything like that and so they didn't do anything about it. Well, after almost 2 years of living here and having a huge water stain on the ceiling of the laundry room, not really know where it was from or really thinking about it, the ceiling started to bubble and open like in this awesome picture. So Josh looked at it and after finding a toilet water in a box we had directly under it containing all of our extra paper towels, zipplock bags and stuff like that, we threw everything away and hopefully now they will do something about it! Gross eh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! That's awful! It makes you wonder why they didn't just fix it from the beginning! It would have been cheaper!
I hope they take care of it for you. I guess the good thing about renting is that they have to pay for it. I am glad that you have been feeling better. I hope it lasts.
Post a Comment