Just wanted to say that I am feeling great and have not had any contractions for over a week and therefore and not on bedrest anymore Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So Paige and I went to the zoo today, I'll post pictures later!
I'm so glad you are feeling better! Don't let Josh know he gets to stop doing things for you now :) Not that he would stop though! Can't wait for the outing pics!
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
4 comments:
Hooray for Sarah! I love those pre-baby outings with just mom and kiddo. Things change so fast once the baby gets here. Live it up while you can. : )
YAHH thats great news!
cant wait to see your pics!
I'm so glad you are feeling better! Don't let Josh know he gets to stop doing things for you now :) Not that he would stop though! Can't wait for the outing pics!
That IS good news!!
:)
Post a Comment