Monday, April 7, 2008
Up date
I just wanted to give a quick update on what is going on. I want to start by saying that we really appreciate all the concern and prayers, we really couldn’t do it with out the love and support of all you our friends and family so thank you all! I have been put on bed rest and Paige and I have been doing a lot of hanging out! I’ve done a lot of talking to the Medicaid people and actually got to talk to an amazing man who did everything in his power to see what he could do for us. Unfortunately because of my citizenship status there was nothing he could do, but assured me that as long as I’m not induced I’ll probably be paid for. He also advised me to make sure that any and everything that the hospital does to have them put it as an emergency and it should be taken care of. So we’ll hope for the best and know that we’ll be taken care of. I feel very fortunate to be apart of the church where we have leaders who love us and I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me! I am so thankful for conference this past weekend. The second brother who spoke at the first session on Saturday really hit me. He talked about Joseph Smith and the trials that he went through. He brought up the scripture about when Joseph was in Liberty Jail and the Lord told him that the trials he was enduring were for his good and that they should be a small moment. That totally hit me and made me think that even though I have struggles in my life, they are to make us stronger and to bring us closer to Heavenly Father. Where is my faith? It helped me remember that Heavenly Father has never let us down and he will never let us down. He has always answered our prayers and things have always worked out and to have a little more faith. I am thankful for moments like this when my spirit reflects on what matters most in life and I get these reminders that everything will be ok as long as we are doing what we need to be doing we’ll always be taken care of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy that things are looking up. If there is anything that we can do please let us know. Take it easy on bed rest and let the relief society know so that they can help with meals and things. I am sure that people would love to help.
You sound so much better. You get to have a baby at the end of all this. That is so amazing. Keep us posted.
Ugh, bed rest! Oh, you poor thing!!! Do you need some good books? Do you have meals? Need some good movies to watch? Someone taking care of Paige? What can I do to help?
~E
Post a Comment