Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Bowling Take II
Ok let's try this again. Paige loved pushing the ball down the ramp, she squeeled everytime it went down.
She got even more excited when the ball slowly rolled down the lane and then finally reaching the end knocked over anywhere between 2-6 pins, I know that's a big span but it was super exciting for the girls. As you can see Paige jumping up and down and E so excited not knowing what to do! So cute
This is how Paige spent most of the night with J, watching and waiting for the balls to come up over the little hill and roll into the holder thing. They were quite happy to be there all night.
My cute girl in all her glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Sarah! I used to LOVE bowling when I was a kid! I still love it, but I have so many good memories from when I was younger. Paige is so cute jumping up and down!! I love that picture.
Our site is http://www.cecilyandryan.com. I hope that helps!
What a fun family outing. We have been meaning to do this for months; now maybe we will get off of our behinds and go.
Crazy I took the boys bowling on the same night you guys went. I didn't get any pictures though. Paige is adorable
I have been wanting to go bowling so bad. It looks like they had a blast.
How fun that you went bowling. It's been awhile since I've gone. Paige really seems to be enjoying herself she's such a cutie.
I didnt' know they had those kid railing things so kids could go bowling. Looks fun!
Post a Comment