Thursday, April 17, 2008
Pink Chicken
Josh reads to Paige every night before bed. He has her pick out a book and the other night she picked out a letter book and the letter was F. On the front of the book is a flamingo and so Josh asked her what it was on the front of the book and she said very loud in her I know this proud voice, “it’s a pink chicken.” I heard her from the other room and it made me laugh so hard and we are still laughing about it 2 days later. I love that kid, she's so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hillarious!! Who would have ever guessed that a flamingo may look like a pink chicken? : ) That's adorable!
It's fun to see your blog! I can't believe how fast these babies grow up so head strong. Quincy sounds a lot like Paige!
Post a Comment