Friday, April 11, 2008

MR. Mom

Our first BBQ of the season, it has been the most perfect weather these past few days!

I have to write a tribute to my amazing husband. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and often wonder how I got so lucky to get him. Since I’ve been on “bed rest” he has really been awesome! He has always pulled his weight around the house with helping me clean and cook and such since we’ve been married, but lately he has gone above and beyond his call of duty. I adore him and am so very thankful for everything that he has done. He comes home from a long day at school and takes Paige for me. He goes grocery shopping, makes dinner, cleans up, puts Paige in bed while enduring the fight with her and then still has time to be with me. I don’t know who he does it because I know that I couldn’t do it! He is the most amazing man any wife could ever ask for and I am the lucky one that snagged him. I wish that I could fully express my feelings for him but I have no idea how to put them into words. Josh I love and adore you and am so grateful to be able to spend my eternity with you. You are my best friend and love of my life. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else, you amaze me! Thank you for everything, I love you with all my heart, (both sides ;0))

6 comments:

Tara said...

Awwwww! I'm glad Josh is taking such good care of you! I hope you're doing better now with all of the rest. Let me know if you need anything, k?

Kris said...

Those kabobs look delicious! I think we need a new bbq :) Yeah for having such an awesome hubby, he really does treat you good, I'm glad you have that support!

SAL said...

I would have to agree that those kabobs look really good! We went window shopping for grills yesterday and I decided the best grill had to be the one that had the best looking food in the pictures. :) Devon was like a little kid looking at them...all in due time!

Jen said...

Hooray! We just had a BBQ yesterday. It tasted SO GOOD! :) Here's to summer.

Cathy said...

I heard he comes from an amazing family (esp. his cousin..wink wink) Seriously, Josh is and always has been an amazing guy.

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Josh really does sound amazing, but it's those kabobs I'm wondering about, were they amazing?! :)