Josh has had his eye on a Rocky Mountain bike for quite some time and after much saving, selling plasma and other resourses he was able to get it. We drove to Dayton Ohio on Saturday night and picked it up. He was so excited it was really cute! I love seeing him so happy. It is just in time for his Moab UT trip this coming weekend with Cory. The other bike that you see is one that I picked out in the store for me. Josh has been trying to get me to go biking with him forever and I finally found a bike that I love. It's a total grandma bike but it is such a smooth ride and so easy to peddle so we got it! They were really good to us and gave us lots of free stuff. I'm so proud of Josh for saving so well and dreaming for so long.

Josh with his new bike! It's a Canadian brand and I love it obviously! As you can see it has a beautiful transition from red to white with the maple leaf and it's a beautiful bike. I'm glad that he was able to get it and in time for his big mountain biking trip.

Paige on a like a bike! It has no peddles so they run along side it and is really big in Europe. It teaches kids confidence on bikes and gets them ready for a real bike.
Josh has trained her well!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new bikes! How fun to do something together. So are you going to Utah with Josh for his biking trip? That sounds like lots of fun. We need to learn what you all do to earn money! I just love reading all your cute blogs. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment