Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I've decided that I'm not the best blogger, because I don't post as quick as I should so we are a few days behind and playing catch up.
E Harker had her birthday last week but had her party on the 22nd. So we went to her Princess party. Paige is a little more tomboy I think and not so much into the whole princess thing but when we put her dress on she kept saying, I a princess mommy, I a princess! Josh actually got her ready for the party and did a pretty darn good job of it I thought! It was also Josh's Birthday that day and he wanted to go biking of course so it worked out great. Paige is totally confused because we went to E's party and it was Josh's birthday and Josh's dad's birthday also on the 22nd and then Josh's Grandpa's birthday on the 24th so Paige thinks that it's her birthday everyday and wants a party and thinks she's turning 3. How do I explain that her birthday's not for another few months??? She's really cute about it though.
The girls decorated their own cookies, Paige just wanted to lick all the frosting off hers. She was not interested in putting sprinkles or anything else on it or the cookie its self actually, just the frosting!
My little princess

2 comments:

Kris said...

ohh those pics are so cute. I'm glad you posted them. She made a very pretty princess good job Josh!

Mel said...

She looks so cute. Unlike Paige, Hailey loves anything princess. It is funny because I was more of the tomboy who also liked playing with dolls and things. Hailey is a girly girl who will occasionally play with balls and stuff.