Friday, March 7, 2008

Canada

Well, Paige and I are in Canada for 2 weeks. We just got here a couple of days ago and are having a great time. It's been a little over 2 years since I've been home and it is so awesome to be here. My mom has been so wonderful with helping out with Paige and Paige just adores her. It's so nice to sit and relax and not do so much while my back is healing while Nana plays her guts out with Paige. The weather has been perfect here, like in the 50's and 60's. My mom has a huge yard and a nice big house to run and play. It's so fun to watch Paige follow my mom around everywhere. The time change hasn't been great but when Paige wakes up in the middle of the night asking for her Nana, it's music to my ears because I send her into my mom and she takes over for me. Ahhhh, the joys of parents. Josh is leaving for Moab tomorrow and that is the reason I'm here so I don't have to be home alone. I miss him like crazy and can't wait to see him. I'll post some pictures of our trips when I'm back at home!

3 comments:

Jami said...

I'm glad your having a good time. I didn't realize it's been that long since you've been home. I'm sure your mom is so happy to have you. Enjoy and we'll see you in a couple weeks.

Ashley and Cody said...

Have fun at home. I am so jealous you get to be with your family and I hope you have a great time. I'm sure your mom is excited for you to be home. Enjoy yourself and we'll see you when you get back

SAL said...

I can't believe you are gone for two weeks! I don't know if I will still be here when you get back! I am going to miss you so much! Good thing we have the blogs to keep in touch! Love you! Have SOO much fun!