Monday, March 3, 2008

So nice out

It was such a nice day yesterday. My car said it was 68 degrees coming home from church at 2:30pm. When Josh got home we pulled out our summer clothes and went for a bike ride around our little block. Paige loves her tricycle that she got for Christmas, and Josh absolutely loves his new bike and so do I! Too bad it's getting cold again this week with snow :0(

We love being outside and so look forward to the warm weather, hopefully to come and stay soon.

3 comments:

Jami said...

We need more days like yesterday. It was so great I loved it. Cute pics of Paige!

Jen said...

I am SO JEALOUS! We still have so much snow on the ground. I love Paige's bike. We are going to get Kennedy one this summer and a red wagon...if it ever gets warm! :)

Cathy said...

I cannot even begin to imagine shorts yet. You guys are so lucky. The kiddos have spring break coming up, but I think they should rename it winter break 2. We are ready for outdoor fun! (and I am excited to be able to send them OUTSIDE to play)