Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He Passed

It's been awhile, but I wanted to post that Josh passed his Boards! It seemed like we were waiting forever for the results and with each and every passing day Josh was getting more and more nervous. He said that he has never felt so sick coming out of a test in his life because he really had no idea what to expect and how he did. I am so proud of him and all the time and hard studying he put into it. Not only did he pass but he did awesome on them. He took them early so we could focus on our baby coming and the summer together. At times I wasn't sure if it was the right thing that we were doing but we really felt good about it and knew that it was what we needed to do. So it's over and we can go on and enjoy the summer together. We are making all sorts of plans and have fun ideas flying and we are really looking forward to the summer coming so we can play! I actually am just looking forward to any kind of warm weather! So thanks to our family and friends who kept him in your prayers, we couldn't have done it with out your love, prayers and support! We really appreciate all that you do for us. Thanks to Kyle for giving Josh a blessing the night before. We love you all and good luck to all our fellow classmates who have yet to take them. We will keep you in our prayers and hope the best for each of you!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

yeah, josh. this is a big step. congrats to both of you and enjoy the summer.

Ashley and Cody said...

Yahoo!! Passing boards is the best feeling. You are on your way and I'm glad you have them over with before your little one comes this summer. Tell Josh congrats!!

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Isn't it the biggest relief. Sounds like you guys are going to have fun this summer. We think you should make a little jaunt over here to Philly:)

Kris said...

Hey I noticed you have link to my blog on yours, thanks! If you haven’t read my blog lately than you may be confused as to why I am going to ask you this question…Could I ask you to change your link to my blog to say either “Harkers” or “Harkers in the Midwest”, Please? Like I said you may be confused but to sum up my last post, it’s for security reasons, I’m no longer using first names in my blog if you want to know more why feel free to check out my last blog post. Thanks for doing that for me

we are so happy for Josh, what a big load off, now how exciting to have a fun summer with the new little one, that'll be nice for you to have him around this summer to help, congrats!

Tara said...

Woohoo! congratulations! Hey Sarah, I went on Stefani's blog and followed the link to yours, hope you don't mind! I just started mine, so now we can be blogging buddies :) Congratulations again!

Jami said...

I would have to say I'm very jealous that you are going to be able to enjoy your summer. That is so nice that he's got it over with and as for the rest of us... well you know!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Congrats to you Josh! That's such an accomplishment! Enjoy your summer without the worry of studying!