Thursday, March 27, 2008

All played out

Paige has been growing out of her naps so I kept her up so she would go to bed early, yesterday was a beautiful day, we spent most of it out side. We started off by meeting Josh at school for lunch, shopping and then home. When we got home our friends were out side so we sat out with them for sometime while the girls played. They left so Paige and I went to the Park and met up with some other friends. She played hard and was so good all day, she ofcourse had no nap and with Josh staying late everyday this week because of test week, it's been a very long week without him. We finally came inside so I could make dinner, Paige asked for some toast and I turned on a movie so I could make dinner without a "little helper" by the time I came back into the livingroom to see what she wanted on her toast (maybe 5 or so min), this is how I found her. So sweet, I woke her up, made her eat and put her right to bed. I adore her and how sweet she is especially when she is sleeping!

7 comments:

Mel said...

there is something so sweet about a sleeping child!

Nicole said...

I find I love my boys the most when they are sleeping! Hee-Hee!!

Cathy said...

It seems my entire day of activities boils down to "will this make them go to bed easier?"

Cathy said...

I hope you guys do come!! Think of the blog potential! We would have a blast. I guess there will be a new small sailboat. As I have said, that end of the lake is perfect for small kiddos..Emily can show you guys sand island.

Cathy said...

No pressure though : )

Cecily said...

Yay, we found your blog!!! :) Looks like you guys are doing pretty well. Congratulations on being pregnant again, how exciting! We'll be sure and add a link to your blog so we can come back often.

Ashley and Cody said...

This picture is so sweet. I'm glad you guys made it through test week and I'm glad you were able to go on a date with your hubby.