Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our First House

Master bath, with huge walk in closet
From dinning room looking into kitchen
Kitchen
Basement, the other side is huge and unfinished but all drywalled. It will be our hockey, bike riding and other outdoor playing area when it's too cold to be outside!

6 comments:

Janeen said...

So...where are you moving?!?!

Marc Gilchrist said...

That's my question too-where is your new house at at?

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Did you buy, or are you just renting? It looks awesome...and new...We can't wait to see you guys. I need to call you.

Suze said...

Congrats! Yay! Love your new house! I can't wait to see you paint it!

Unknown said...

The house is beautiful, and nobody deserves it more than you guys. I can't wait to have a sleep-over with my chicky Paige.

Unknown said...

I am loving it!!!! It is so bright, especially compared to Manchester :)

The bathroom will be wonderful!!!

Wahoo for finishing a goal and moving on!