Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dr. Josh Erekson DDS

White Coat ceremony first year of dental school. This picture was taken of all the LDS students, we started with something like 9 kids all together and we are leaving with 22 children, wow that's crazy.
After 4 years of hours of being together, they have become Dentists finally. Congrats guys!
Josh's dad got to hood him, that was awesome, what a proud moment for us all.
Josh and his dad
The dental wives also hours spent together. These girls are great and I'm so thankful for the friendships that have been made. I love them and will miss them so much! It's been amazing
I'm so proud of my amazing husband, he worked so hard and did so well. Good job Josh! I love you!


I can't believe it's over, it's been a real ride, with a whole lot of adventure. It's been very hard at times but oh so worth it. We will miss this time of life but look forward to the next chapter in our lives.

No comments: