Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holiday World

We went camping with some good friends to Holiday world last week. Paige rode this slide several times, it was one of her favs. She squealed with delight every time she came down. It was so much fun to watch her having so much fun!
Paige and Trace rode this doggy roller coaster 4 times in a row. I loved listening to them giggle and squeal. They are so cute and such great friends.



We had a blast camping and going on tons of rides, it was perfect weather for water slides and a perfect day to go with no lines. We will miss these kiddo's so much, we sure do love their family.

4 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

That slide looks fun. We plan to go to Schlitterban soon. It is in a German town here in Texas.

Your kids are really cute. Congrats to Dr. Josh. That is great, and I bet you are really excited.

Jami said...

Wish we could've been there!

Pini said...

So fun! We will miss you all!

Tara said...

Oh, I'm so sad we missed it!!! So fun!