Brock is now 3 months old, I can't believe how fast time has gone!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Brock's Blessing
What an amazing Mother's day! Our sweet Brock was blessed and we got to have our dental "family" be apart of it. Josh's dad came for graduation and was able to be here for the blessing and the Bishop and then some of our best friends who have been thru it all with us and we thank them so much for being a part of this special time of our lives. Also for the friendships we have built with them and their families, we love you guys so much and will miss you!
This is the dress that has been passed down through my family for over 100 yrs.
Brock is now 3 months old, I can't believe how fast time has gone!
Brock is now 3 months old, I can't believe how fast time has gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great shot of Brock smiling -- so cute!
Post a Comment