Monday, May 24, 2010

Max Turned 2



Max was born 2 years ago. It's been some of the best 2 years of our lives. He adore this kid. He is so much fun and has so much personality. He's totally into motorcycles, trucks, Lego's, and bugs to name a few things. His vocabulary has exploded these past few weeks and it's so fun to watch him learn and use new words. He loves his brother and sister, he is filled with so much love and is concerned about the feelings of others. He has such a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh and can make quite the joke himself. He makes us laugh everyday! We are so glad he came to our family, we would not be complete with out him. Happy Birthday little buddy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your two handsome boys and beautiful daughter will always have a special place in my heart!
I just can't tell you how much the boys and I will miss seeing and playing with them! :D Just seeing their smiles make me smile!
But I don't think I know a more chill boy than Mo-Mo :D Where can I order one of those? ;)