Paige and I went to a girl that is a first year dental wife and she cut our hair, she's really good. Paige looks so cute and I love how her hair turned out! Thanks Jenna
So I've decided that Paige now looks like the little girl the plays Matilda, does anyone else think that or is it just me? Nice Paige! Can't get any cuter than that eh! Paige took this picture
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
5 comments:
you are both adorable.
Love the new hairdo!
She TOTALLY looks like Matilda! lol
And you have the cutest cut Sarah! I LOVE IT...and this coming from a pro....so you know it's genuine ;)
OMG! You're right! She absolutely looks like Matilda
Oh yeah...she definitely looks like Matilda. Your hair(s) look really cute!
Post a Comment