What a cutie - you guys sure do have adorable kids. Looks like you've had a fun summer - are you guys ready for school to start again or are you in denial, like me?
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
4 comments:
What a cutie - you guys sure do have adorable kids. Looks like you've had a fun summer - are you guys ready for school to start again or are you in denial, like me?
CUTIE!!! I can't believe he's 3 mo already!
BTW I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to check it out. :P
I can't believe how big your little guy is now. He is adorable!! Hope all is well back in Indianapolis!!
Oh, he is a cutie for sure! It's amazing--he looks SO much like Paige, but still has his own look, too.
Post a Comment