I found this picture of me with my parents in the dress that everyone was blessed in. I always thought that Max was totally Josh until I found this picture and now I'm not so sure! Max with my Mom! This is Paige also in the dress
i was just gonna say... your mom has not changed much over the years. She is so awesome I love running into her. She always has open arms ready to give me a hug. LOVE IT.
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
4 comments:
you guys are awesome.
I've always thought that Max looked a lot like you! I love your hair it looks great on you. She did a great job. Paige is quite the photographer!
You mom even has the same look!
i was just gonna say... your mom has not changed much over the years. She is so awesome I love running into her. She always has open arms ready to give me a hug. LOVE IT.
Post a Comment