I thought that I was going to have a little tomboy just like me, but it turns out I was wrong. Here we are at the end of a fun filled dressup and dancing day totally crashed, even in a dancing pose. Aw, she make me laugh so much.
This is too cute. Our little girls would be such good friend; they are so much alike.
Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award...I know - it's so exciting you can hardly stand it, right?? ;-) So, just go to my blog to see it.
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
3 comments:
This is too cute. Our little girls would be such good friend; they are so much alike.
Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award...I know - it's so exciting you can hardly stand it, right?? ;-) So, just go to my blog to see it.
I love it! Paige is such a beautiful ballerina - that is so fun!
That is freakin hilarious! I'm so glad you caught that on camera!
Post a Comment