Friday, September 25, 2009

Camping At Turkey Run

We went with some friends camping last weekend and had a total blast. We went on an amazing hike or climb I would call it. We treked through some very small and tight places and the whole time we were in awe at the beauty of it all.
The dads skipping rocks on a little pit stop
Our little man in all his sweetness
Max loves to blow bubbles in any water! Or is he drinking it?
The three kids that have been together from the beginning of our time here in Indy. They have done and gone through a lot together. It's so fun to have them together and to watch them grow up together. They are so cute and love being together.
Some times I can't believe that I'm married to this handsome man, I feel so lucky and I love to watch him when he's doing his thing. I love him so much!
Climbing all over the crazy place.
The guys were troupers packing the kids around and climbing up all over up and down the rocks and waterfalls that were dried up a little bit.
Everyone that was on the hike with us.
Max was out for a good part of the time.
Paige loves to climb on anything and have her picture taken. Thanks guys for making this trip happen, we had a great time with everyone.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You guys always have so much fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting; they are adorable!

Shannon said...

Wow, Paige sure looks like a Fairbairn!!