There are a whole load of pictures in this post, just for warning!
The kids and I went home to Canada for a visit for about 3 weeks, and had a total blast visiting with my family. My sweet and amazing sister Laurie turned 40 so we had a surprise party for her at my mom's house and had a great turn out.

I signed Paige up for swimming lessons at the pool where I took swim lessons my whole life. It was a great memory and she learned more in a week than she has in all of her other swimming classes.

Port Kells Pool. It's not much to look at but a whole load of swimming and fun took place at this pool.

We went to the PNE which is a huge fair there in Vancouver, it's bigger than any fair I've ever been to in America.


There tons of free shows all day long and they are amazing to watch. Here are the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mountie Police) doing a fantastic show.

I was complaining to my mom that I missed Josh so much so she got him a ticket and he flew out for the long weekend and it was so wonderful to see him. What can I say we are so in love and can't even go 3 weeks with out seeing each other!!!
However, the boys were very sleepy and I had to catch this of them sleeping during one of the many shows we went to.
4 comments:
Oh Sarah! I'm so jealous! Next time we should plan our "going home" together. I'd have more fun with your family than with my own anyways.
I'm also jealous you got to go to the PNE. I'm DYING to see the RCMP show. Next year though. It's the best fair ever.
Looks like you had a fantastic three weeks. I never knew you were from Canada. I always thought you were from Utah!
How fun! I would have liked that fair :) I have read several books where they talk about the mountie's :)
Such cute pictures of the kids!
very nice, herpussy lips clearly defined and the same for that nice tight slit
Post a Comment