Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Moon set in Vancouver

For those of you who don't know New Moon was filmed in my home town!!! I'm not a die hard but I really enjoyed the books so I thought that I would share these with you all. I got these pictures from a friend who went to the sights and took some great pictures. This is Bella's house apparently it's the window side where Edward and Jacob "visit"
Here is Alice's car, the Forks police cruiser and Bella's truck. The bikes were also there but you can't see them very well.
This is the Blacks house and barn.
This is supposedly Sam's house, Bella's truck was spotted there on many occations. Hope this gets you all excited to see the new movie. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

OOOHHH! I love it. I, for one, CAN'T WAIT!!! Thanks for the pics. Fun stuff.