Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Have Conformed

We are now true Mormons! We bought a minivan, something both Josh and I said we would never do. I do have to say now that we have caved I love it and how convenient it is. There is so much space to move and get the kids in and out of. I had no idea how nice it would be and how easy it is to drive.

Paige loves sitting in the way back as she calls it and she can almost buckle her self so that is really nice.

3 comments:

Janeen said...

Congrats! Some things you swear you will never do just make sense down the road, don't they? You guys will just have to redefine the 'coolness' of the minivan!

Tara said...

Love it. And isn't it life-changing when they can buckle themselves??? Makes life so much easier! (At least on days when they're feeling cooperative!)

Jen said...

We caved too...last October and I have to say, I LOVE my minivan! I NEVER, EVER, EVER thought those words would come out of me, but I do! I love it!!!!