The cute kiddos, trying to get them to hold still, well it just doesn't happen. I love it that way though because it shows who they are. I love these kids
He looks so thrilled with his find eh? Her stash and very happy
seriously I cannot believe how big those kids are getting! Brock is such a cutie! We sure do miss you guys and we so badly want to come see you, maybe on our way out west?!
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
1 comment:
seriously I cannot believe how big those kids are getting! Brock is such a cutie! We sure do miss you guys and we so badly want to come see you, maybe on our way out west?!
Post a Comment