Over this past weekend I went with a friend to learn how to shoot all kinds of guns. Here I'm learning a cross bow just in case I get selected to play in the hunger games.
Shooting clay pigeons with a big shotgun and I even hit one. There were other guns too and it was an 8 hour day of learning different guns and rifles. I had a blast, literally;0)
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
3 comments:
8 Hours!!?!! That is insane...you look cute! :)
That's awesome! Way to go!
Ooooooh! Lucky, I love shooting! Looking good with that cross bow! Loved the hunger games comment hehe.
Post a Comment