Friday, March 25, 2011

Disney on Ice

Paige and I had a mommy/daughter date to Disney on ice. She LOVED it! She dressed up as Snow White and was so excited about the whole thing. I loved taking her to this because I grew up going to the Ice Capades every year. I loved it too!
All 7 princesses and their princes close to the end of the show
The guards from Cinderella

She is so silly and was so much fun to be with


4 of the 7 princesses
I don't think she liked it that much, do you?

3 comments:

Jami said...

Cute Pics! I still need to take Ellie to this...she would be in heaven.

SAL said...

I cannot believe how big Paige is! She is gorgeous! I need to stalk better on blogs and FB!

Sarah said...

What a fun date. I love that Paige is wearing a Snow White costume. You look great. Very cute pictures of Brock, too. It's crazy how fast they grow.