It's been a crazy long week. Friday the 29th Josh and I came into the hospital because I was having bad contractions foe a few hours just to get sent home. My Dr scheduled me for an induction on Wed the 3rd. So again Josh and I went in super early, they hooked me up to everything and the waiting game began. She tried to break my water twice but couldn't. After being in the hospital for 12 hours and not dilating past a 2 the whole time, again I was sent home! Thursday night I started having super bad contractions again but refused to go in just to get sent home. At 4:30 am on Friday my water broke on it's own and 8 hours later we have a new baby!
It's A BOY
9lb 3oz

The kids love him so much and we are so thankful to finally have him in our family. We have no name for him yet but will come soon. Thanks everyone for voting, it's been fun to see what the thoughts are!
10 comments:
Congratulations Sarah & Josh on your new little guy! I love the pictures of Paige & Max giving him some lovin! What a beautiful family you have! Hope Mommy & baby are doing well!
Congratulations! What a beautiful boy! I can't wait to meet him.
Hooray! We are SO happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew it was going to be a boy. I can't wait for more pictures of that beautiful baby boy. I can't believe you have three kids, wow! You rock!
Congratulations!! I love the pictures. He's a beautiful baby boy!
Oh, he's perfect. Congratulations to you both. I'm so glad everything went well - once your water broke. :0) Get to posting more pictures of that beautiful little guy!!
Thanks so much for letting me come see you. It was so much fun. I loved holding him. What a handsome little dude.
We're so excited for you to have another little man. I hope you're feeling well and doing okay your first night home :)
Congratulations! You can tell Paige and Max are loving him. He looks perfect!
Sarah! So glad to know he actually was born! :) I saw Dr. H on Wednesday and she was getting ready to come and induce you. So sad you got sent home...but glad it's over now. Congratulations! He is darling!
Post a Comment