Friday, January 29, 2010
Hockey Night In Indiana
Every year the dental school gets tickets to the Indiana Ice hockey game and gives us dinner. We've been every year and this year is no exception. We love going and always have a fantastic time. We love being with our friends and seeing other friends that we don't always get to hang out with. Max has true Canadian blood in him, he was glued to the glass watching the players skate around. He would get so excited when they would slam into the glass by us. Can we say future hockey player? I think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what that little one is! We miss you guys.
It was fun seeing you there. We love hockey too! Can't wait to hear you've had that little one!
Sarah, I absolutely LOVE your hair. Darling!
I need to write you about Valpo, but for starters, we absolutely LOVE Valparaiso!!!
Good luck with your delivery.
Post a Comment