As the time is fast approaching for our little baby to join our family, I have added a poll to the right hand top corner of what you think we are having. We'd love to know what you think and are excited to find out the end results. Good luck to everyone with the guessing!
5 comments:
I can't believe how soon the baby will be here! What are your top names?
What an exciting time! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
I voted girl here, and Helen voted boy. LJ would like to name him Thomas ;) So exciting! Let us know if there's anything we can do.
- Rachel
I voted BOY! I guess you could say I'm into boys right now :)
I keep checking to see if you've had the baby - good luck with the last couple weeks. I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment