I think this picture is so funny of him and his cross eyes.


Coming home from the hospital


It's so nice to be home and the kids are loving him which makes life a whole lot easier. They are both big helpers and I love having my mom here to help. I couldn't do it with out her!
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I didn't even know you gave birth. (Shows how long it's been since I've read your blog!)
I'm so glad your mom's there too. I love your mom. Give her a BIG GINORMOUS hug from me!
I LOVE the name Brock. He sure does fit in. What a handsome little fellow. Congrats again guys!
What a doll. He is so cute! Congratulations again on your new little bundle. And I love the name.
What a cutie! How crappy that you were sent home but we're glad he's here. Let me know if I can do anything!
Yay...he is so cute guys! Congratulations. I wish I could hug him!
Congratulations! I think he belongs!
Congratulations! He is a cutie.
Post a Comment