Sunday, March 22, 2009

You Know Your Husband Loves You When . . .

I told Josh that I wanted the Twilight movie, thinking I'd get it some time next week or whenever. But the amazing husband that he is, woke up early on Sat morning, went to the store and bought it for me, and was back before we were all awake. I know he loves me, but then I know that he really loved me because then last night he watched it with me with out a complaint! Wow, now that's love would't you say???

3 comments:

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

That is definately love! Greg went to the theatre with me!! I am so glad you found me...you don't know how long I've been googling you and trying to figure out how to get ahold of you. Of course Greg has Josh's phone # but every time I think to call it is too late there! Hooray...I miss you soooooo much. Paige is so big and BEAUTIFUL, and Max is just as cute as she was when she was his age! That video of him laughing made me laugh out loud...anyway, so good to hear from you. Love ya!

Rebecca said...

How stinkin' sweet. Now that is LOVE. Brady still hasn't seen it so I am looking forward to some down time when we can watch it together.

Lindy said...

Good man!!